The Jardin anglais is an urban park in Geneva, Switzerland, situated at the location of an ancient harbor and a wood.
The park was created in 1855. In 1863 the building process of the Pont du Mont-Blanc changed the park to its actual form – a trapezoid/trapezium of 25430 m².
This park marks the beginning of the Quai Gustave-Ador.
The Park hosts the Le monument national and the L’horloge fleurie, besides several pavilions, a sculpted bronze fountain by Alexis Andre and a cafe.